I am so thankful today because 2 gentlemen gave me roses in the union earlier in the night !!!!! MADE MY DAY!!! HUMANS ARE SO NICE !!! I LOVE THIS WORLD !!!
My reflections on this 30 day project:
Doing this 30=day project has allowed me to set aside some time daily to reflect on my activities and their purposes. After having finished the project, I feel way more purposeful, empathetic and Godly. Doing this project has made me realize the role of God’s in my life. And I will continue this spiritual practice by going to church, either by watching Zion’s live stream or physically attending services! God has given me an infinite amount of powers, and I cannot wait to unleash them!!!
5 lessons I’m ready to embrace:
- always choose love above all
- be kind to the world.
- forgiveness everything
- stay close to those who embrace me
Philippians 4:13New International Version (NIV)
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
I rock for keeping Christ 1st.
I rock for finishing my 2nd year at the University of Michigan.
I rock for going through s much shit and am still thriving.
I rock for having lifelong besties of all ages in both Shanghai and the U.S..
I rock for being fluent in Chinese and English.
I rock for always being the person that I am.
I rock for keeping a boyfriend alive for the 1st time for over a year.
I rock for keeping myself alive and sane for 20 years.
15 things I am grateful for:
- home (Shanghai and America)
- junk food
- high metabolism
5 things I will be grateful for:
- my own husband
- my own children
- my passion
- my wealth
- my degrees
20 things I love to do:
- attending church and serving God
- giving love to the world
- eating (all kinds of food, every food)
- drinking (whether water, soda, juice, NRG drink, cocktail…)
- sleeping (whether naps or 8-hour sleeps)
- hanging out with friends
- exercising at the gym
- pleasure reading
- listening to music
- watching movies
- travelling with a loved one
- strolling around in warm weather
- being obsessed over adorable things
My future peers, pals, and buddies:
- Tyler Dence
- Kaili Dence
- Joanne Dence
- Leo Izen
- Cece Zhou
- William Chen
- Edward Shi (Dad)
- Sherry Shi (auntie)
- Marshall Song (uncle-in-law)
- Junqi Shi (grandpa）
- Qingyun (Justine) Song (cousin)
- Chenxi (Tracey) Song (cousin）
Loved ones who will benefit and be enriched from my success and happiness:
Benefits: hehe, I will not annoy him as much.
Benefits: more affection ……… and not killing him ……..
Benefits: more video chat frequency length
Benefits: more video chat frequency and length
How a day in my future life looks:
An ideal future day would entail waking up at 7:00 then having a delicious breakfast, then going to the bym with Tyler, then to work, then delicious lunch and dinner, then reading my great Chinese books, then sleep at 23:15. I want a puppy, too !!!!!!! and Cheesecake Factory Lifetime membership, and a Tyler who is alive !!!
My goals and dreams that have already manifested:
- baptism (yesss!!!)
- discipleship (YESSS!!!)
- love to myself
- thanksgiving toward all the individuals who have inspired me
- positive outlook on life ^o^
- daily morning exercise routine
- remission from Graves’ Disease !! (yeas thyroidddddd ^o^)
- Michigan (Go Blue）
- relationships (family, friends, bf) that last
- hardworking work ethic
- kindness to the world
- love to the world
- summer internship (yes yes yes yes)
- good food and sweet cravings (Tyler, don’t forget about the lifetime cheesecake factory membership that you promised me !!!)
- sharing my life with Tyler