Today I am so thankful because
- A family friend took me out to Panera to have a vegetarian lunch, and I, surprisingly did not hate it. She also unintentionally strengthened my faith in Christ. I will paraphrase her testimony. This lady used to have hyperthyroidism, which is the condition that I currently have, for about 10 years or so. She had to be on high-dosages of methimazole. During a year, while she traveled back home to Taiwan, she found out that she neglected to bring enough pills. She went to her first service at church the same day and felt as if it is the heavenly Father’s call for her to be off medicine, so she stopped taking the methimazole tablets. When she returned to the U.S. and got her routine blood work checked, she found out that all her hormones are suddenly in balance and everything is fine! Her American doctor asked her what she did, but she said she merely followed the doctor’s remedy and took prescribed pills…The doctor then told her that there is no way that the pills alone could have cured her, she must have done something else… This testimony is telling me that I shall not panic over the state of my health, since the Father has everything under control. I simply need to let Go and let God. YAY to Lord Jesus !!!!!!!
- I was so productive after our lunch ended at 2 and did 4 more hours of homework again. I feel SO productive !!!!
This is a new 30-day challenge that I found for myself, and I’m starting on 2018/1/1.
Today I’m thankful for Adam and Brian because they are two little bundles of joy that light me up each day, and though it’s difficult leaving them, at least I have their favorite pillow pets (in which they gave me) to dote on.
My reflections on this 30 day project:
Doing this 30=day project has allowed me to set aside some time daily to reflect on my activities and their purposes. After having finished the project, I feel way more purposeful, empathetic and Godly. Doing this project has made me realize the role of God’s in my life. And I will continue this spiritual practice by going to church, either by watching Zion’s live stream or physically attending services! God has given me an infinite amount of powers, and I cannot wait to unleash them!!!
I rock for keeping Christ 1st.
I rock for finishing my 2nd year at the University of Michigan.
I rock for going through s much shit and am still thriving.
I rock for having lifelong besties of all ages in both Shanghai and the U.S..
I rock for being fluent in Chinese and English.
I rock for always being the person that I am.
I rock for keeping a boyfriend alive for the 1st time for over a year.
I rock for keeping myself alive and sane for 20 years.
Today I want to manifest:
love for Christ
A smile from a stranger
Things I can do to increase the chances of it happening: (while leaving room for magic from the universe):
watching Zion’s live stream
being fulfilled at the moment
going out with a smile on my face
15 things I am grateful for:
- home (Shanghai and America)
- junk food
- high metabolism
5 things I will be grateful for:
- my own husband
- my own children
- my passion
- my wealth
- my degrees
Loved ones who will benefit and be enriched from my success and happiness:
Benefits: hehe, I will not annoy him as much.
Benefits: more affection ……… and not killing him ……..
Benefits: more video chat frequency length
Benefits: more video chat frequency and length
How a day in my future life looks:
An ideal future day would entail waking up at 7:00 then having a delicious breakfast, then going to the bym with Tyler, then to work, then delicious lunch and dinner, then reading my great Chinese books, then sleep at 23:15. I want a puppy, too !!!!!!! and Cheesecake Factory Lifetime membership, and a Tyler who is alive !!!
My goals and dreams that have already manifested:
- baptism (yesss!!!)
- discipleship (YESSS!!!)
- love to myself
- thanksgiving toward all the individuals who have inspired me
- positive outlook on life ^o^
- daily morning exercise routine
- remission from Graves’ Disease !! (yeas thyroidddddd ^o^)
- Michigan (Go Blue）
- relationships (family, friends, bf) that last
- hardworking work ethic
- kindness to the world
- love to the world
- summer internship (yes yes yes yes)
- good food and sweet cravings (Tyler, don’t forget about the lifetime cheesecake factory membership that you promised me !!!)
- sharing my life with Tyler