In the year of 2018, I am thankful for:
1. God, who gifted me with opportunities and wisdom that is undoable through my own strength. He not only healed me when I was down but gave me way more than I prayed about, so that I know I can do all things through Him and for Him.
2. Tyler, who continued to show me the most selfless kind of affection and love. Babe, I am beyond thankful for all that God blessed me with, and you are on top of the list. When I encountered trouble, I could always expect the most tender care and love from you. However, you are not just tender but rough at times when I needed it as well. At the first moment of seeing you, I immediately knew why I had to wait 18 years for a boyfriend❤️. Here’s to another great year of love with you.
3. My dad, whom I consider too annoying and talkative at times but actually loves me with his life. Thank you for giving me everything so far.
4. Wycliffe Bible Translators, whom I got to collaborate with in the last half year to produce the Bible study questions and answers for the book of Deuteronomy. I’m beyond thankful for this Godly organization that allowed me to put my multilingual skills to use for the Lamb. I’m also extremely happy to continue working on new projects with them. Thanks for connecting me with the mission of Jesus more❤️.
5. My long-time friends in Shanghai, who once again showed me that sincere connections is a permanent thing. I connect with you, I feel ease and same was. Y’all are so wonderful, and I’m so happy to have you guys in my life!!!