Thanks Jesus for constantly making me a better person.
Well today I was so pleased to learn that it is my 50th consecutive day of bible reading through the Bible app, and honestly praise God for this !!! I realized that although I’ve missed a day of meditation yesterday, I am still whole and complete because I am in Christ👍🏻🤜🏻🤜🏻✝️✝️✝️. Thank you, Jesus, for Your boundless love and amazing grace. I am blessed, indeed!!!!!
At the current age, with social media being SO widespread, almost all of us see so much negativity daily when we log in to our sites. Starting from the month of December, I dared to isolate myself from the majority of negative posts. I pasted about highlights of my day and insightful biblical verses daily, just for the sake of detoxifying social media. Today, God showed me through an unexpected message that my positivity is noticed by people (whom I know and don’t) and have had positive influences on them. Oh dear God, thanks for inspiring me to make such a bold move!!!! Amen.
Below is my Bible reading progress with the Bible Application in 2018 and some of my favorite verses. Lord, although I only spent 193 days in the app with you, I spent 365 days with you in real life ❤️❤️❤️.
Ten of my most recent highlighted verses are as follows.
Dear Father, I pray that you would have a more profound impact on me this year and that I’d always come to you when I am in distress. Thank you, Lord, for everything you’ve given me so far❤️❤️❤️.
In the year of 2018, I am thankful for:
1. God, who gifted me with opportunities and wisdom that is undoable through my own strength. He not only healed me when I was down but gave me way more than I prayed about, so that I know I can do all things through Him and for Him.
2. Tyler, who continued to show me the most selfless kind of affection and love. Babe, I am beyond thankful for all that God blessed me with, and you are on top of the list. When I encountered trouble, I could always expect the most tender care and love from you. However, you are not just tender but rough at times when I needed it as well. At the first moment of seeing you, I immediately knew why I had to wait 18 years for a boyfriend❤️. Here’s to another great year of love with you.
3. My dad, whom I consider too annoying and talkative at times but actually loves me with his life. Thank you for giving me everything so far.
4. Wycliffe Bible Translators, whom I got to collaborate with in the last half year to produce the Bible study questions and answers for the book of Deuteronomy. I’m beyond thankful for this Godly organization that allowed me to put my multilingual skills to use for the Lamb. I’m also extremely happy to continue working on new projects with them. Thanks for connecting me with the mission of Jesus more❤️.
5. My long-time friends in Shanghai, who once again showed me that sincere connections is a permanent thing. I connect with you, I feel ease and same was. Y’all are so wonderful, and I’m so happy to have you guys in my life!!!