Summary of 2017
T’was a very fulfilling year. There were hard challenges, but I’m SO GLAD that God came through just at the end of this year to refill me with the motivation that I neglected in the beginning of the year, due to knowing the truth behind my parent’s divorce.
Dear Lord Jesus, thank you so much for coming through and being my savior at moments when I am lost; thank you so much for relentlessly reminding me of the fact that I am made in your image, so I possess your power of creation; thank you so much for pulling me up each time I fall down; thank you so much for motivating me to dream big and try my best; thank you so much for EVERYTHING that I have; thank you so much for gracefully reigning over this Earth.
Now in 2018, my goals are as follows:
- doing my best at school and get my grades up
- score high on the GMAT, in which I’m already pretty confident on
- finishing excellent grad school application essays with all my heart and soul
- receiving admissions offer from the Ross Master’s of Accounting program
- placing God 1st in all things that I do