Today’s (and Everyday’s) Random Acts of Kindness:
- gave my roommate compliments (I do it daily, but it’s ok, it counts !)
- smiling first when running into strangers (I do it daily, but it’s ok, it counts!)
- told another Econ 251 GSI that even though the stereotypes toward math majors are negative, I know that math majors are actually as kind as everybody else, and they are amongst the smartest, most forgiving and most creative!!!
- told my food that it’s awesome 🙂 🙂 🙂
- told Pastor Nino that he is awesome 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 for leading H2O and putting together this D-group 🙂