Rituals that may be ideal for me:
- writing a gratitude journal (been doing that for a long, long time)
- attending weekly service (been doing that for a long, long time)
- be nicer to my boyfriend (….how can I be nicer though?)
- attending Nino’s D-group (been doing that)
- sleeping early (..this one is tough, but I’m up for the challenge)
- going to the gym regularly (thanks Tyler.)
- give thanks to God on a daily basis (need to do this more often)
- give thanks to Tyler on a daily basis (because weekly isn’t enough)
- give thanks to family in China (b/c I love youuuu)
- videochat with my friends in China on a weekly basis !!!!
To whom will I send love:
3 people I love:
3 people who upset me:
- William Berger (thankful that he stopped cursing in class)
- I don’t really get upset … so nobody left …
3 people who I admire and are grateful for
- Jesus (IT COUNTS, OK, DON’T ARGUE WITH ME)
- Cece (be going strong since 2003, bb)
- Tyler (I admire your kind heart, strong soul, hardworking work ethic, faithful dedication and much more. I’m so thankful to have you by my side, through thick and thin. )
Today’s (and Everyday’s) Random Acts of Kindness:
- gave my roommate compliments (I do it daily, but it’s ok, it counts !)
- smiling first when running into strangers (I do it daily, but it’s ok, it counts!)
- told another Econ 251 GSI that even though the stereotypes toward math majors are negative, I know that math majors are actually as kind as everybody else, and they are amongst the smartest, most forgiving and most creative!!!
- told my food that it’s awesome 🙂 🙂 🙂
- told Pastor Nino that he is awesome 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 for leading H2O and putting together this D-group 🙂
For the celebration, I am going to write TY cards to the people who helped me. These people include my dad (thx for bearing my shit for 20 years, and now it’s on to Tyler #sorrynotsorry, but aren’t you happy,) Tyler (thx babe, for bringing out the best in me, I’m so proud of not killing you) my lecturers at the university (thx for broadening my knowledge spectrum and teaching me,) my friends here (Xavier, Akhila, Akira, Austin, Cody …) (thx for always being by my side,) my friends in Shanghai (thx for being with me since day 1! I love you all, and thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My affirmation for each area I wish to transform:
My body knows how to heal itself and is doing amazing right now!
I am always rich in spirit, love and wealth!
I have friends all over the world who are capable of lending me hands when I need them!
Tyler and I are going stronger than ever and always keeping each other in our hearts!!
Beliefs that serve me in the areas I wish to transform:
- I believe that I am loved by God and his kingdom on Earth.
- I believe that I am abundant.
- I believe that I am intelligent.
- I believe that I am talented.
- I believe that I am healthy.
- I believe that I am friendly.
- I believe that I am spiritual.
- I believe that I am the best.
- I believe that I am hardworking.
- I believe that I am always hungry and foolish!
What old story have I been telling that isn’t serving me? How does this story make me feel?
In the past, when people asked me about my mother, I would evade the topic or simply tell them that my mom doesn’t want to raise me. This story made me feel unworthy and even worthless! I was kind of victimizing myself.
What new story will you begin telling? How does this story make you feel?
The new story that I began telling over the last few months (wow, this happened not far ago) was that even though my mother did not take part in my life after birth, I am still thankful for the fact that she gave me a life and that from her behaviors, I have learnt what not to do to my future kids. I have an especially loving father, grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousin who extremely and especially loves me. This story makes me feel loved.
My Goal: to be healthier and to have my Graves’ Disease cured
7 baby steps I will take:
- take my daily 15mg of tapzole pills
- stay on a regular sleeping and working schedule
- exercise (Thanks, Tyler!!!!!!)
- eat enough nutrients
- get more than 6 hours of sleep per day
- drink sufficient water
- eat vitamins